Thank you for your interest in employment at Lancaster Country Club, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to offer a professional and fun work environment, competitive salary and benefits. If you have a desire to be part of the premier private club in Lancaster, Lancaster Country Club could be the place for you.
Golf Course Maintenance Internship
Job description: Interns can expect to work 45-55 hours per week Mon-Fri and every other weekend morning as well. Afternoons on weekends will be on an "as needed" basis for hand-watering. Candidates should be hard-working and willing to learn. While an intern, the student will be exposed to many aspects of golf course maintenance such as mowing, fertilizing, spraying, aerifying, irrigation repair and troubleshooting, basic reel adjustment, the opportunity to run the crew, and more.
Date available: April - September 2019
Special requirements: Must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year turf or landscape program and while at least one season of experience on a golf course is preferred, it is not required if the candidate is willing to work and learn.
Benefits: Housing with cable and internet, meals, uniforms, and golf privileges.
Pay: $11.50 - $12.50 per hour plus overtime.
Contact info: Contact George Manos via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCC is looking for enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent member drinking experience. Great bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding members’ needs and expectation.
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar, dining, and functions
- Interact with members and their guests, take orders and serve meals and drinks
- Assess members’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Help plan and present bar menu
- Check for members’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age, if needed
- Restock and replenish (using FIFO) bar inventory and supplies; including inventory rooms and coolers
- Stay member focused and nurture an excellent member experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- 18 years or older
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- RAMP training: not required but preferred
- POS knowledge
To apply to the Bartender position, please complete the online application and email it to Ryan Huesman, Assistant General Manager/Director of Service at email@example.com.
Tennis Shop Opportunities
The Lancaster Country Club has a part-time position available in our Tennis Pro Shop. We are looking for a dependable and personable person to answer the phone and to greet and assist members. Candidate will be trained to schedule court time and ring up sales. Responsibilities include light dusting in the Pro Shop and light tennis court maintenance. Court maintenance includes adding water and ice to on court coolers, sweeping courts and picking up tennis balls around the grounds.
Available Pro Shop hours are 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. weeknights and 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Our Pro Shop atmosphere is casual and friendly. Presentable and appropriate athletic wear required.
Wage: $10 per hour
Interested candidates please stop in or call Sharon at the Lancaster Country Club Tennis Pro Shop, 1466 New Holland Pike, Lancaster PA 17601 (717) 394.4487
Seasonal Summer Opportunities
Assistant Pool Manager
Snack Bar (18+)
To apply to any of the current seasonal summer opportunities, please complete the online application
and email it to Clubhouse Manager, Laura Richmond, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A la Carte Servers/Banquet Servers
- Friendly outgoing nature
- Works well in a team environment
- Provides world class service to our members and guests
- Preferred hospitality or restaurant experience
- Must have morning, day, evening, weekend and holiday availability
- 18 + years old
- Ramp certification: not required but preferred
To apply to the A la Carte Server/Banquer Server positions, please complete the online application and email it to Ryan Huesman, Assistant General Manager/Director of Service at email@example.com.
Full Time/Part Time Dishwasher
Full Time/Part Time Line Cook
Full Time/Part Time Pantry Cooks (all shifts)
To apply to any of the current kitchen opportunities, please complete the online application
and email it to Executive Chef, Greg Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.