Thank you for your interest in employment at Lancaster Country Club, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to offer a professional and fun work environment, competitive salary and benefits. If you have a desire to be part of the premier private club in Lancaster, Lancaster Country Club could be the place for you.
Front Desk Associate
The Lancaster Country Club is currently looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused candidate to fill the position of Front Desk Associate. The successful candidate will be welcoming, efficient, professional, and determined to deliver a quality product with sensational service to every member and guest of the club every time. As Front Desk Associate, you are the first point of contact with the member and/or guest. You will not only be responsible for helping each member and their guest during their first few seconds or minutes inside the clubhouse, but you will ensure that each guest is more than comfortable with their visit and provide each member with the best possible service. Communications skills via telephone will be significant as you will be the first point of contact for all phone calls made to the club.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all members and guests
- Manage reservations on the club website portal and via telephone
- Answering phone calls and questions for members and guests
- Working directly with the Event Director on day-of event details
- Create documents for member name lists, signage, and various projects
- Preferred hospitality, restaurant knowledge
- Schedule will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m. Occasional weekends.
To apply to the Front Desk Associate position, please complete the online application and email it to Rachel Shelley at email@example.com.
Golf Course Maintenance Internship
Job description: Interns can expect to work 45-55 hours per week Mon-Fri and every other weekend morning as well. Afternoons on weekends will be on an "as needed" basis for hand-watering. Candidates should be hard-working and willing to learn. While an intern, the student will be exposed to many aspects of golf course maintenance such as mowing, fertilizing, spraying, aerifying, irrigation repair and troubleshooting, basic reel adjustment, the opportunity to run the crew, and more.
Date available: April - September 2019
Special requirements: Must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year turf or landscape program and while at least one season of experience on a golf course is preferred, it is not required if the candidate is willing to work and learn.
Benefits: Housing with cable and internet, meals, uniforms, and golf privileges.
Pay: $11.50 - $12.50 per hour plus overtime.
Contact info: Contact Chet Brubaker via call or text: 717-821-9363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCC is looking for enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent member drinking experience. Great bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding members’ needs and expectation.
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar, dining, and functions
- Interact with members and their guests, take orders and serve meals and drinks
- Assess members’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Help plan and present bar menu
- Check for members’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age, if needed
- Restock and replenish (using FIFO) bar inventory and supplies; including inventory rooms and coolers
- Stay member focused and nurture an excellent member experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- 18 years or older
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- RAMP training: not required but preferred
- POS knowledge
To apply to the Bartender position, please complete the online application and email it to Matthew Nossavage, Food and Beverage Manager at email@example.com.
Seasonal Summer Opportunities
Life Guards (16+)
Snack Bar (18+)
To apply to any of the current seasonal summer opportunities, please complete the online application
and email it to Clubhouse Manager, Laura Richmond, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A la Carte Servers/Banquet Servers
- Friendly outgoing nature
- Works well in a team environment
- Provides world class service to our members and guests
- Preferred hospitality or restaurant experience
- Must have morning, day, evening, weekend and holiday availability
- 18 + years old
- Ramp certification: not required but preferred
To apply to the A la Carte Server/Banquer Server positions, please complete the online application and email it to Matthew Nossavage, Food and Beverage Manager at email@example.com.
Full Time/Part Time Dishwasher
Full Time/Part Time Line Cook
Full Time/Part Time Pantry Cooks (all shifts)
To apply to any of the current kitchen opportunities, please complete the online application
and email it to Executive Chef, Greg Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.